Friday, September 6, 2013

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday

I am one who keeps my hair routine quite simple; I typically wear it down, either straight or large curls, and I am usually too intimidated to try a fun up-do.  However, when I discovered Emi-Jay's beautiful and colorful hair ties, my views about everyday hair styles began to evolve.  Emi-Jay was founded by two teenage girls who wanted to create quality {American made!} hair ties that are both fashion-forward and affordable.  Emi-Jay gives back by encouraging young women to be confident and career-oriented through their partnership with Step Up Women's Network Young Luminaries program, and by giving back 20% of all proceeds to charity.  Below are my favorite packs, Brown Ombre for the perfect neutrals, and Snow Bunny for gorgeous jewel tones.  Check out Emi-Jay's amazing products and philanthropy {here}! 

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment