Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Picnic-Inspired

I LOVE having outdoor picnics, and I am so excited that time of year is finally here.  The photo below {via A House in the Hills, here} looks like the perfect spring/summer afternoon to me: cheese, fruit, and salad - the only thing missing is some wine! Below is my idea of the perfect outfit for a picnic outing: a great tote, fun sandals, and some tinted moisturizer, with sunscreen of course!

Picnic Inspired

1. Kate Spade bag {here}
2. Jouer tinted moisturizer via Beauty Bar {here}
3. BaubleBar earrings {here}
4. Loeffler Randall sandals {here}
5. Paul and Joe Beaute lipstick in "Peony" via Beauty.com {here}

1 comment:

  1. I adore picnic season :) There is nothing like having a delicious meal, outside in the fresh air, with the people you love! Your picks for a picnic are wonderful. I especially love the blue sandals, they are so much fun for the season :) xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete