Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bonfire Nights

The other morning I woke up and stepped on our back porch - and it was CHILLY! It made me so excited for fall {the BEST time of year}, but also for the end of summer weather in which it's the perfect time for a bonfire. We may not be able to have one in our backyard, but I love the idea of dressing for one {and maybe getting a candle with a campfire scent...}:

Bonfire Nights


Cupcakes and Cashmere sweater via Shopbop {here}
P.F. Candle Co. candle in "Campfire" {here}
Adam Lippes for Target thermos {here}
Patagonia flannel shirt via Moosejaw {here}
Woolrich shirt via Back Country {here}
Zara shirt {here} <--- on sale!

1 comment:

  1. Love the C&C sweater. I need to get my hands on it for fall!

    Jessica xo

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete