Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wedding Planning: Wedding Party

We really considered not having a wedding party; we wanted to keep it simple, and thought it would be too hard to choose. But we soon realized it would be too hard not to have best friends stand with us on our most important day! I asked my closest friends to be in our wedding with champagne, a great scented candle, and nail polish {of course}. I found this great card on Etsy {here} to ask my Maid of Honor, and this card to ask my bridesmaids. Waiting for my friends' packages to arrive and to hear their reactions was the best! I can't wait to spend our wedding day with them sipping champagne, probably shedding a few tears {of happiness!}, and laughing. Lots and lots of laughing :) 







1 comment:

  1. Really nice cards! Liked this idea. Pretty soon we will get married at one of iconic venues in Atlanta. Will love to have such DIY cards for my maid of honor and bridesmaids. I am quite sure that they will love it too.

    ReplyDelete