Monday, September 26, 2016

Autumn Love: Food

I can't believe that October {BEST month of the year} is almost here, and it is technically fall. One of the best things about this time of year is obviously the food. I cannot wait to try new fall recipes, and remake some old favorites. Although I usually wait until October 1st to make anything pumpkin, I did cave and make this pumpkin bread about 2 weeks ago {turned out DELICIOUS!}. With the wedding coming up so soon, we will need to eat some healthy recipes this season {can't wait to try recipes like this Roasted Pumpkin and Lentil Korma Curry via Donna Hay}. But we will definitely sneak in the not-so-healthy-but-so-delicious fall recipes like this Brie + Apple + Beer soup by Half Baked Harvest, and this Apple Cheddar bread with pecans and rosemary by Southern Living. Cheers to fall and fall food! :)


2 comments:

  1. That soup sounds amazing. I'll admit, I have given in to the pumpkin spice craze simply because it's delicious. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite time of year too! Love all the great baking that is to come! xo

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete