Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Look: Christmas Eve

Happy Almost-Christmas Eve!  I actually like Christmas Eve even better than Christmas Day; I love all of the excitement and anticipation of Christmas morning, and I usually wear a more glamorous outfit on Christmas Eve.  Instead of the typical little black dress or sequin number, I am opting for a silver-tone, almost white dress with navy and rhinestone accents.  I bought the dress on sale at H&M this summer, and the earrings are from Jewelmint x Richard Chai's collaboration {buy here} that I just could not resist - they are so striking and just what I wanted for the holidays.  The ring I am borrowing from my Mom for the night; it's vintage with diamonds and sapphires and I ADORE it! To tie it all together, I am wearing one of my favorite nail polish shades for the holidays - OPI's "Manicurist of Seville."  What do you plan on wearing for Christmas Eve and/or Christmas?















No comments:

Post a Comment