Thursday, December 26, 2013

Leather Cap

Back in the fall I purchased this leather cap, and I love it!  It's been a go-to staple for me, especially on bad hair days {or when I just don't feel like doing it!}  I plan on wearing it to go me through the dull winter season.  I hope you're getting over the post-Christmas blues by spending time with family and friends, and with some awesome sales that are happening right now! I will be in NYC for a long weekend so no new post until Monday.  Enjoy the last of the holiday season!






ASOS leather cap {here}, Ray Ban aviators {here}, Giles & Brother x Jewelmint necklace {sign up here}, BCBG Max Azria sweater, Joe's Jeans skinny jeans {similar here}, Theory coat, Steve Madden boots, Foley + Corinna Mid City tote {here}, rings: vintage and Gorjana, MAC's Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper lipstick, Sephora by OPI's "Techno Girl" nail polish

4 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coat, gorgeous color!


    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leather cap!!!!
    kisses from italy
    Diana
    www.thespirald.com

    ReplyDelete