Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tiniest Diamond

On my recent trip to NYC, I stopped in Catbird NYC {a.k.a., mecca} and found the PERFECT little ring with the tiniest white diamond {by Satomi Kawakita - buy here}.  I had been on the hunt for a new gold ring, and I knew I would be able to find one {or multiple!} at Catbird.  I probably mentally spent about $1 million in that store; they seriously have the best jewelry and home gifts {including candles!}, and I would HIGHLY recommend going to Catbird if you are ever in New York.  Also, at the Brooklyn Flea, I found the cutest little round dish by SKT Ceramics {here} to keep my new ring in.  All in all, I'd say it was a successful trip to Brooklyn :) 










1 comment:

  1. i'm a huge fan of cute, dainty jewellery, and this size is just perfect!
    Check out my latest outfit post featuring Scuba Bomber jacket! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete