Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter Inspiration

I've noticed that recently a lot of bloggers have been creating "mood boards" for inspiration, and I really love that idea - especially during the cold, grey months of winter.  Below are some items that inspire me this winter: brights, sequins, and a GREAT candle {always!}  Also, that Kate Spade clutch makes me want to plan a winter escape, and those K/ller Collection earrings and Anthropologie hat I would wear for all seasons! 

Winter Inspiration

Michael Kors sequin pants {here}
Ray Ban mirrored aviators {here}
Anthropologie hat {here}
Essie nail polish in "Mesmerized" {here}
Dannijo iPhone 5 case {here}
Make Up For Ever lipstick in "9 Pearly Fuchsia" {here}
Apotheke Co. soy candle in "Vanilla Spearmint" {here}
K/ller Collection earrings {here}
The Great Gatsby sweatshirt via Meg Biram Shop {here}
Kate Spade clutch {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment