Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BaubleBar x Georgetown Cupcake

If you've seen any of my other posts you know I am in love with BaubleBar jewelry, and I especially love their collaborations and "Guest Bartenders." One collaboration happening right now {I am posting about another one tomorrow!} is with the one of the world's most famous dessert brands - Georgetown Cupcake! It turns out cupcakes are the perfect complement to jewelry because the items from the Guest Bartender collab are DARLING! I seriously want all of these {who wouldn't!?}, and think they would be the perfect addition to a new spring wardrobe :) Sign up for BaubleBar {hereto earn vault points as you shop - which item do you like best?

BaubleBar x Georgetown Cupcake

Rock Candy earrings {here}
Tictac Drops earrings {here}
Eve Foliage bib necklace {here}
Jumbo Bloom Bib necklace {here}
Penta studs {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment