Monday, February 10, 2014

Interior Decorator's Daughter

My Mom is an interior decorator, and I have definitely inherited her love for home decor.  I love the shabby chic style popularized by Rachel Ashwell, but I still enjoy a pop of bright color.  Below are some of my favorite pieces out right now that I adore, and make me wish I owned a home!

Interior Decorator's Daughter

Gift Boutique giraffe vase via Shopbop {here} <--- on sale!
Sevenly "Be You" print {here}
Lotta Jansdotter bowls - set of 4 {here}
Anthropologie curtains {here}
Cold Picnic plant hangers {here}
Angela Adams candle {here}
Zuz Design candle {here}
Rose Ann Hall Designs wine glass The Little Market {here}
Jonathan Adler squirrel match via Hattie Sparks {here}
Joyn chevron table runner via TOMS {here}
Nicole Porter Design plate via Etsy {here}
Thomas Paul pillow {here}
Heirloom Home & Studio asparagus serving dish via Rodale's {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment