Monday, July 21, 2014

Ladylike

Although I love eccentric colors and fashion statements, I often gravitate towards simple, polished looks that are timeless and so chic. Below is my idea of the PERFECT ladylike outfit for summer - how stunning is that bag!? 

Ladylike

1. Tarte lipstick in "Angelic Nude" via Sephora {here}
2. Reiss dress {here} <--- on sale!
3. Givenchy nail polish in "Beige Mousseline" via Sephora {here}
4. Vaska bag via Boticca {here}
5. Elizabeth and James sunglasses via FORWARD by Elyse Walker {here} <--- on sale!
6. Topshop sandals {here}

1 comment:

  1. I love those sandals and the sunglasses!!! Great finds!! I'm your newest follower on here and would love if you would check out my blog and maybe follow back?!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete