Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Neutrals

As much as I love my bright colors and patterns for the summer months, I do love chic neutrals just as much. Below are a few items I am dying to get my hands on this summer {and beyond!}:


Summer Neutrals

Thierry Lasry sunglasses via Barney's {here}
McQ Alexander McQueen clutch via Shopbop {here}
Noel Stewart hat via Barney's {here} <--- on sale!
Dior nail polish in "Yacht" via Bloomingdale's {here}
Modern Vintage wedges via Shopbop {here}
Zoe Chicco black and white diamond gold ring {here}
Loren Stewart diamond and gold ring via Barney's {here}
Bobbi Brown "Surf and Sand Collection" eye shadow palette via Bloomingdale's {here}

1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes to those sunnies! I've been looking for a similar pair <3

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete