Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Spring Things

I know it's still technically February and I love winter, but it has warmed up here in Georgia and I am excited about it! Spring is a wonderful time of year, and I am looking forward to all things floral, pastel, and most importantly - farmer's market season! Here are a few spring things I currently love:


Spring Things

J.Crew Factory bracelet {here} <--- on sale!
Rifle Paper Co. envelope set {here}
Guilhermina flats via Anthropologie {here}
Prosperity Candle in "Garden Rose" via The Little Market {here}
Estee Lauder eye shadow trio in "Arctic Zinc" {here}
weareMFEO hanging planter via Etsy {here}
Oliver Peoples sunglasses via Nordstrom {here}
Forever21 make-up bag {here}
Kate Spade floral tumbler {here}
Minkpink dress via Shopbop {here}
Essie nail polish in "Serial Shopper" via Beauty.com {here}

1 comment:

  1. Love that candle!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete