Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wedding Planning: Getting Ready Details

When I think about our big day {which is less than 10 months away!}, I feel overwhelmed with excitement for so many different reasons. One part of the day I am so excited for is getting ready; I can't wait to spend the morning and afternoon with my family and bridesmaids while we drink {lots of} mimosas, getting hair and make-up done, and just laugh and relax. Below are some fun details that I envision as part of the day - pretty wedding decorations, fun coasters and cocktail stirrers, a great robe, and plenty of bubbly. Cheers! :)

Wedding Planning: Getting Ready Details

Prospect Goods blush balloon via Etsy {here}
Prospect Goods tassel garland via Etsy {here}
Laura Hooper Calligraphy stirrers {here}
Khristian A. Howell coasters via Etsy {here}
BHLDN rose coupes {here}
Veuve Cliquot brut champagne {here}
Rifle Paper Co. monogram garland via BHLDN {here}
Mae's Sunday robe via BHLDN {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment