Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Navy as Neutral


I recently went shopping for a few summer pieces, and came out with these great, classic-fit navy shorts.  I adore navy blue, and love incorporating it with other neutral pieces.  These shorts were also the perfect opportunity to rock my new-ish navy, gold-studded belt I bought off Rue La La; I plan on wearing both of these navy pieces well into fall! 



StyleMint blouse {here}, J Crew shorts {here}, Tory Burch belt, FEED x Target bag {similar here}, Ray Ban aviators {here}, a_line watch {similar here}, David Yurman bracelet {here}, John Hardy bracelet {here}, Gorjana ring {here}, Gorjana earrings {here}, Essie's "Mesmerized" nail polish


1 comment:

  1. I love navy blue as well! A nice substitute for black every once in a while! Nice photos! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete