Thursday, May 22, 2014

Neon

Bright blues and turquoise shades always feel appropriate for spring/summer, and I am loving the items below for that very reason.  Essie's new Neon Collection is spot-on for the spring and summer seasons, and turquoise earrings paired with the always-festive Clover Canyon and black accessories ties it all together. A summer look isn't complete without the right beauty products, and I think I need to get my hands on that perfect shade of pink from Estee Lauder; and Dior's Blackout mascara is always my go-to mascara, it's my FAVORITE! 


Untitled #1148


 Estee Lauder "Lavish Pink" lipstick via Sephora {here}
Essie's "I'm Addicted" nail polish via Nordstrom {here}
Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara via Sephora {here}
Clover Canyon dress via Scoop NYC {here}
David Yurman turquoise earrings via Bloomingdale's {here}
Alexander Wang clutch via Barney's {here}
Mulberry sandals {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment