Thursday, June 12, 2014

Seeing Green

Green is one of my favorite colors, and green in the form of jewelry is right up my alley. Emeralds are one of the most beautiful stones, and I hope to add more to my jewelry collection.  Below are a few current favorites that I would LOVE to own:


Seeing Green

1. Jennifer Meyer emerald bar earrings via Barney's {here}
2. Yayoi Forest emerald and diamond necklace via Catbird NYC {here}
3. Finn emerald and gold ring via Barney's {here}
4. Jennie Kwon Designs emerald ring {here}
5. David Yurman emerald bracelet {here}
6. Blanca Monros Gomez emerald studs {here}

2 comments:

  1. oh these green pieces are stunning! love how they look against the gold!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely! i pinned a ring! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete