Thursday, July 10, 2014

For the Love of Anthropologie

It's no secret that Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores ever; I not only adore their clothes and accessories, but I love their home decor just as much! Below are a few products on their site that I am drooling over - how stunning is that dress!?


For the Love of Anthropologie

 1. Laika Tank Top {here}
2. Crystal Octagon Knob {here}
3. Lydia Sunglasses {here}
4. Canalasso Flats {here}
5. Arca Jewelry Box {here}
6. Azure Lace Dress {here}

1 comment:

  1. Just come across your Blog.... Would just like to say I love your blog
    Your design is amazing and your pictures and you blog post are amazing

    I have had a great read :)

    I have just uploaded a new blog post if you have a minute It would mean a lot if you would comment

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete