Wednesday, December 17, 2014

FEEDtogether

 Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with Christmas and the holiday season in general; I love any excuse to get together with the people I love the most and eat, drink, and be merry!  This time of year also reminds me of how fortunate I am, and how hard the holidays can be for those less fortunate in the U.S. and around the world. Thanks to FEED Projects {shop here}, I am encouraging my friends and followers to #FEEDtogether and purchase a FEED product as a holiday gift this year. With this FEED T-shirt and FEED + West Elm pot holder, my purchase provided 16 meals! 









FEED Projects T-shirt c/o {here}, Forever21 vest {here}, Joe's Jeans skinny jeans, Jewelmint x Giles & Brother necklace {in rose gold here}, Jewelmint x CC Skye link bracelet, David Yurman bracelet, John Hardy bracelet, Makeup Forever lipstick in "9" {here}, OPI nail polish in "Big Apple Red", FEED x West Elm pot holder {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment