Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Initial

Remember, about 10 years ago, when having the initial of your first name {on basically everything} became popular? Most of these necklaces/handbags/T-shirts were quite tacky, but I do like having an item or two that represents my name in a more subtle way. I recently bought a Jennie Kwon Designs ring as a little Christmas present to myself, and had my first initial engraved; it's not loud or austentatious, and is the perfect way to include my initial. Also, the infamous coffee mug from Anthropologie {another minor Christmas gift to myself} is a must-have if you're looking for something monogrammed :)










Jennie Kwon Designs ring {buy here}, J Crew sweatshirt, Deborah Lippmann's "Stormy Weather" nail polish + Sephora by OPI's "Traffic Stopper Copper" nail polish, Anthropologie monogram mug {here}


No comments:

Post a Comment