Thursday, April 9, 2015

Roses + Rosé

Anyone that knows me knows that I love all things shabby chic and feminine, and that especially includes rose-colored items. I recently snagged a rose gold ring via Catbird NYC {buy here}. I needed {aka wanted} another dainty ring to complete my ring stack {mentioned here}, and I opted with rose gold to have a mixed metal look. Now, I just need another rose gold ring for my other hand to even it out :) I also recently purchased Rewined Candles' new rose-scented candle {buy here} from Candlefish in Charleston; although I have a general love of most scented candles, this is one of the best ones I've purchased in a while. It smells AMAZING! Once I've finished burning it I am going to need to replace it STAT. Important to note: this candle is best enjoyed with a glass of rosé :)











No comments:

Post a Comment