Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jumpsuits

Last summer, I conquered my fear of jumpsuits and purchased one from the Peter Som x Kohl's collaboration; I love their look {reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface!}, but I didn't really have the confidence to wear one. Now it seems jumpsuits are more mainstream and there are so many awesome options. Below are a few of my absolute favorites out there right now:

Jumpsuits

1. Kain jumpsuit via The Outnet {here}
2. Girls On Film jumpsuit via New Look {here}
3. Halston Heritage jumpsuit via Net-A-Porter {here}
4. Topshop jumpsuit {here}
5. Tibi jumpsuit {here}
6. Clover Canyon jumpsuit via Oxygen Boutique {here} <--- on sale!
7. BCBG Max Azria jumpsuit {here}

2 comments:

  1. Oooh great picks! I love #3 and 4. I have one jumpsuit but want more!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short dresses rage can be seen in every street, occasion, party, office and even at home. summer jumpsuits

    ReplyDelete