Wednesday, April 6, 2016

South Africa: Part I

I may have mentioned before, I recently went on the trip of a lifetime to South Africa with my best friends; we went to celebrate the nuptials of one of our best friends, and explore this incredible country. Needless to say, it was the best vacation EVER, and I have more photos to share than I could ever include in one post. This is South Africa, Part I of my photos, and they are from Camps Bay in Cape Town, and Stellenbosch, a quaint little college town in the midst of wine country. It is so hard to say what my favorite place we saw, or what my favorite part of the trip was, because each had their charm and awesome memories. Check out Camps Bay and Stellenbosch below:





















2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I really want to go there.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my dream to travel there. You are so lucky. I loved these pictures. :)
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete