Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Post-Labor Day Style

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend! I am SO excited for the official beginning of fall, but it doesn't quite feel like it yet because it's still so warm outside.  It's always an awkward transition when I am dying to wear boots and scarves, but it still feels like the dead of summer; this summer I purchased this dress from Anthropologie that is the perfect way to fade from summer fashion to fall.  The material of the dress is sturdy enough that it doesn't feel too summer-y, but still has the bright colors that are still okay for the currently warm temperatures.  How do you transition your style from summer to fall?

Anthropologie dress, Coach bag, David Yurman bracelet, John Hardy bracelet, Gorjana ring {on sale here}, a_line watch {similar here}

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    buy gold with credit card

    ReplyDelete