Friday, October 18, 2013

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday

Happy Friday! This week's Fashion + Philanthropy item is a pair of glasses from one of my favorite companies - 141 {here}! I have owned a pair of their glasses for almost 2 years now, and I LOVE them! Not only are their glasses totally nerdy chic, they also provide a pair of prescription glasses to a person in need with each pair purchased.  If you are in the market for prescription glasses, I would DEFINITELY recommend a pair of 141! 



Fashion + Philanthropy Friday


1 comment:

  1. Great post! And, great idea for Fashion + Philanthropy! The nerd in me loves the glasses and the shopper in me loves knowing that my purchase is going to a good cause! That means I can buy multiple, right?! Haha

    www.bhreaghwho.com

    Cheers,
    Bhreagh

    ReplyDelete