Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shabby Chic Inspired

In addition to fashion blogs, I also read a lot of home decor and lifestyle blogs for my daily dose of inspiration.  One of my favorites is This Is Glamorous {images from collage below can be found on their blog here}.  They use the most beautiful photos, and often they showcase spaces and places that resemble the "shabby chic" style that I love so much.  Below are some fashion-related items inspired by this gorgeous style - all things pink, chic, and feminine! 

Shabby Chic Inspired

Alessandro nail polish in "Sparkly Champagne" {here}
 Gryson bag {here}
Jewelmint necklace {here}
YSL sunglasses via Shopbop {here}
Blanca Monros Gomez gold & diamond ring via Otte New York {here}
Alice + Olivia d'Orsay flats via Shopbop {here}
Eberjey jersey playsuit via Net-A-Porter {here}

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace !! Such a nice collection you have made here I love the pale and pastel colours!

    x Victoria

    ReplyDelete