Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I Wore

 I recently wore an outfit around Denver that was super comfy for an all-day outing, but I styled it so I would still feel chic.  I wore these amazing mustard-colored skinny cords I got for Christmas from Santa {they're Anthropologie}, an oversized sweater {BCBGeneration}, my TOMS wedges {most comfortable shoes I own!}, and my Kate Spade winter coat; I opted for bright red nails and my favorite little diamond ring.  Although it was the perfect outfit for a chilly Denver day, I am hoping to be wearing more spring-friendly clothes in the near future - fingers crossed! 

What I Wore

What I Wore - still available:
OPI's "Big Apple Red" nail polish {here}
Satomi Kawakita diamond ring via CatbirdNYC {here}
TOMS wedges {here}

What I Wore - similar items:
Ted Baker coat {here}
Diane von Furstenberg sweater via My Theresa {here}
Narisco Rodriguez pants via Far Fetch {here}

3 comments:

  1. Love your posts! I've made it a priority to start shopping for colored pants. I love these!! Cute outfit :)

    Natalie
    www.dosesofdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassidy! Love those skinny pants from Anthro. You can't go wrong with anything from there.
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete