Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Brunch

I recently got some delicious brunch with my girlfriends at The Table in the Short North neighborhood of Columbus {LOVE that restaurant, so charming!}, and it was still nice enough to sit outside on the patio, but cool enough to wear a fall ensemble. Below is my idea of the perfect fall items to wear on an afternoon brunch date with friends; how great are those shoes? {image taken at The Table}
Fall Brunch

Dolce Vita loafers via Revolve Clothing {here}
T by Alexander Wang tee shirt via Otte NY {here}
Ray Ban sunglasses via Revolve Clothing {here}
NARS audacious lipstick in "Greta" {here}
Clare V. foldover clutch via Revolve Clothing {here}

1 comment:

  1. I really love this clutch! The shade of lipstick looks so pretty. I'll have to check it out!
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete