Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pop of Pastel

Anna Wintour recently said that one fashion mistake she would never make is wearing "head-to-toe black" {Is it sacrilegious that I disagree with the most infamous fashion goddess!? Check out her 73 Questions on The Coveteur here} But as an ode to Anna the Great, I must say I love all or mostly black with a pop of color - particularly a gorgeous shade of pastel! Below is my idea of the perfect way to pull that look off - I still want to get my hands on that jacket! 

Pop of Pastel


Altuzarra for Target faux fur jacket via Net-A-Porter {here}
Pour La Victoire heels via Revolve Clothing {here}
Balmain leather pants via Net-A-Porter {here}
T by Alexander Wang oversized tee via Otte NY {here}
Valextra bag via Barney's {here}

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with her either! All black is a classic, and if done right, it looks very classy. I like how you styled this outfit with the white tee and the pretty grey bag!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete