Monday, February 9, 2015

Pink + Shimmer

I never would think to wear pink eye shadow, but a few years ago a make-up artist at the MAC counter sold me on their "Expensive Pink" shade and I was hooked {purchase here}. I have since ran out of this shade, and am in the market for a new pink eye shadow. Below are a few that have caught my eye {image via This Is Glamorous}:


Pink + Shimmer

 Christian Dior 5-Colour eye shadow palette in "Tutu" via Sephora {here}
NARS eye shadow in "Europa" via Sephora {here}
Paul & Joe eye shadow trio in "Silver Screen" via Beauty.com {here}
Clinique eye shadow palette in "Neutral Territory" via Sephora {here}
Urban Decay Naked3 eye shadow palette via Sephora {here}
MAC duo eye shadow in "Dual Rays" via SelfRidges & Co {here}
Bare Minerals eye shadow quad in "The Comfort Zone" via Beauty.com {here}
Shiseido shimmering cream eye shadow in "Pale Shell" via Sephora {here}

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these pretty choices! So many!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! i am a sucker for a pretty blush color.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete