Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Getaway

I came across this gorgeous photo on one of my favorite blogs {This Is Glamorous}, and it immediately made me want to take a French vacation! I love the idea of a straw summer hat, a pretty picnic blanket, and a basket filled with delicious French bread and pastries {and wine..}. Here are some items and accessories that I would include on this ideal summer getaway:

Summer Getaway

Ciate x Olivia Palermo nail polish in "Sundays" via Sephora {here}
Tiffany & Co. sunglasses via Sunglass Hut {here}
H&M picnic blanket {here}
Rag & Bone hat via Saks Fifth Avenue {here}
Tarte lipstick in "Pink Peony" via Beauty.com {here}
Belgrave Crescent bag via Shop This Is Glamorous {here}

1 comment:

  1. I'm going on a family Europe trip and this made me even more excited to explore. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete