Thursday, July 2, 2015

Life's A Party

I am one of those people who "save" things for special events or occasions; I will buy a new dress and want to "save" it for a special date night, or order fun coasters from Etsy and "save" them for when I will make a fun cocktail at home. Even just yesterday, I posted {here} about how I have found my favorite Italian wine, but am waiting for a special occasion to enjoy it. But sometimes I think it's important to not wait for something special or fun to happen, and just go for it. Buy the shoes, wear the bright red lipstick and glitter nail polish, pop open the bottle of nice champagne. Life is short, it should be a party :)

Life's A Party

Giuseppe Zanotti suede strap sandals via Shopbop {here}
Deborah Lippmann nail polish in "Candy Shop" via Beauty.com {here}
Pure Paper NY pineapple garland via Etsy {here}
Thimblepress x The Glitter Guide cheers card {here}
Lulu Frost earrings {here}
Smashbox BE Legendary lipstick in "Bing" via Beauty.com {here}
Kate Spade champagne flutes {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment