Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December

Happy December! I am back from a wonderful vacation at home, and am so excited the holiday season has officially begun! In addition to listening to Christmas music as much as possible, I have a few other items on my December Bucket List this year:

- Go to a Christmas tree farm for our tree
- Bake Christmas cookies or a holiday recipe {like this one}
- Make hot chocolate {this recipe}
- Make egg nog {this recipe}
- Watch every Christmas movie imaginable
- Buy at least one Christmas gift that gives back
- Go see a classic Christmas movie at Ciné downtown


3 comments:

  1. Yes so excited! I will be posting something about Christmas on my blog tomorrow.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas decor! Love all of these holiday activities! Love your blog - would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow back :)
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, that hot chocolate recipe looks delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete