Thursday, December 3, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: $25 & Under

I LOVE creating holiday gift guides this time of year, and I think it's because I love getting gifts for my friends and family so much. This gift guide is all items $25 and under which is probably my favorite category; the less expensive the gift, usually the more thoughtful and unique! 

Holiday Gift Guide: $25 & Under

H&M knit scarf {here} $10
Illume holiday matches via Anthropologie {here} $8
J.Crew socks {here} $16.50
Tarte deluxe lipstick set via Sephora {here} $21
J.Crew Factory knit hat {here} $13.50
Brooklyn Candle Studio Christmas scented candle via Etsy {here} $24
Garance Doré x Rifle Paper Co. coasters {here} $12
Kate Spade thermal mug {here} $18
BaubleBar teardrop frost bracelet {here} $10
Maple marshmallows via Terrain {here} $10

1 comment:

  1. Great gift ideas! Love those coasters!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete