Thursday, January 28, 2016

Beauty Inspiration

Make-up and beauty are not truly my forte; I do LOVE make-up, but I am no whiz when it comes fancy things like contouring, or mimicing what all of those beauty bloggers can do so easily. I do try to buy the best quality beauty and make-up products, and try to have fun with things like eye shadow and lipstick. Below is a fun but simple beauty inspiration that I try to often emulate - neutrals, pink cheeks, soft lipstick, and liquid eyeliner {image here}:

Beauty Inspiration

Estée Lauder double wear concealer via Sephora {here}
Bare Minerals eye shadow in "Queen Tiffany" via Beauty.com {here}
Tweezerman pink perfection slant tweezers via Sephora {here}
Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara via Sephora {here}
Bare Minerals full flawless face brush {here}
Sephora Collection liquid eyeliner in "Black" {here}
NARS blush in "Orgasm" {here}
Bare Minerals matte foundation via Sephora {here}
Sephora + Pantone Universe lipstick in "Rose Quartz" {here}

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great makeup pieces! The Nars blush is such a staple. I've had my eye on the new Pantone lipsticks- have you used that one specifically or is that just a recommended color? I'd love to hear how you liked it!

    ReplyDelete