Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Home Inspiration

We are moving to a new place this summer, and I could not be more excited to decorate a new space! This will be slightly challenging seeing how my fiancé and I have somewhat different taste, but we can agree on a few things: mostly white {my preference}, lots of house plants {his thing}, and a little bit of industrial chic {we both love}. I am hoping for a result with a few pops of color, too {fun prints and great rugs}. Below is some home inspiration based on Erin Barrett's incredible home featured on The Glitter Guide {check out here}:

Home Inspiration

Rifle Paper Co. herbs and spices print {here}
Candlefish 3.5 oz candle {here} <--- #34 is one of my faves!
Gems of the Soil wood and copper wall mount hanger via Etsy {here}
Rusty Gold 73 gold plant stand via Etsy {here}
Striped Cat Studio pineapple watercolor print via Etsy {here}
Pigeon Toe Ceramics square handle basket {here}
Nate Berkus gold task lamp via Target {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment