Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Crostini Happy Hour

I love Friday nights at home more than pretty much anything. It's become a tradition that once we are home, we open some wine or make a cocktail, and I'll cook either a new recipe or one of our favorites {it usually involves pasta and/or seafood}. This usually ends in Netflix and slowly falling asleep on the couch. I changed up our Friday tradition recently by making a little apertivo before dinner. I love bruschetta/crostini of all kinds, and I thought a little crostini happy hour at home would be a fun way to kick off the weekend. I sort of created my own with a baguette, goat cheese, sliced peaches, a little balsamic, and topped with a sprig of thyme grown in our little herb garden. This, along with rosé and sparkling water, might have to become a new tradition! Some other crostini recipes I either love or want to try include this Giada favoritethis Smitten Kitchen one, and this array from Bon Appétit. Cheers to Fridays and happy hours at home! :)










1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I love that you have a Friday night tradition... it's a great way to start the weekend!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete