Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer Scents

I have to say that I love fall/winter candles best, but it is nice and refreshing to have a few with light, summer scents. I know I mentioned The Archivist candle before here, but it definitely became a bedroom staple for these summer months. Another great summer candle is "Laurel Canyon" by Cardinal Points candles {purchase here}. I bought it in Charleston last year, and it had been in a closet because I tend to hoard candles {I hate when I burn them too quickly}. It is light but fragrant, and sweet but not too overwhelming. I finally bought the Food52 x Hawkins New York "Tomato Vine" candle {here} I had been coveting, so my summer candle repetoire is growing quick {will have a review of it sometime soon!}. What are your favorite summer scents?





No comments:

Post a Comment