Tuesday, November 5, 2013

COACH Footwear

I know Coach is known for their handbags, but have you checked out their shoe selection lately? Amazing! Shopping for footwear is a huge challenge for me; I constantly debate whether to splurge on a pair that lasts, or to opt for a more affordable pair.  I think Coach offers fair prices for the quality - they aren't astronomically priced, but their shoes are just gorgeous! Whether it's a classic pump or a fun color, Coach's selection is pretty fab!

COACH Footwear


Sydney Heel {here}
Honey Bootie {here}
Hollis Heel {here}

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, the Hollis heel is amazing. Fabulous post, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. check out their range of footwear

    ReplyDelete