Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mountain Woman

When I think of the phrase "Mountain Man", I think of a burly guy with a beard and flannel.  When I think of "Mountain Woman," I think of pretty much the same thing - minus the beard and just a little more chic.  Over the last year, I have incorporated flannel more and more into my wardrobe, and I am often surprised at how feminine and fashionable it can be.  Below is my visualization of what a "Mountain Woman" would look like: slightly rugged with GREAT accessories :)


Mountain Woman

Zara flannel shirt {here}
Current/Elliot jeans via Net-A-Porter {here}
H&M knit headband {here}
Elizabeth and James bag via Saks {here}
Loeffler Randall boots {here}

2 comments:

  1. This is my "I have nothing to wear" uniform. I love plaid shirts!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Totally something I would put together

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete