Friday, November 8, 2013

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday

Happy Friday! This week's Fashion + Philanthropy item is a gorgeous scarf found on The Little Market's site.  The Little Market, founded by Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla, seeks to create partnerships with women artisans around the world to allow them to provide for themselves and their families.  All products are fair trade and handmade by talented women across the globe; this alpaca knit scarf {here} was made by women of Quechua and Aymara in Bolivia through Asociacion de Artesanos Andinos.  I love the idea of empowering women through fashion :)

Fashion + Philanthropy Friday


2 comments:

  1. I've heard of this and I love the idea. I've seen how talented those women are and to be able to purchase their amazing product is amazing. I love that scarf.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've never heard of this before. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete