Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Saturday Coffee

I love coffee {AKA, I am addicted to coffee}, and waking up slow on a Saturday, getting brunch, and strolling around the neighborhood with a coffee and great weather is my idea of the perfect day. The weather has not really been cool enough for fall jackets and boots, but I managed to pull off a light sweater and my favorite fall flats {last seen here}. 









Kate Spade Saturday sweater {shop Kate Spade Saturday here}, Joe's Jeans {here}, Jewelmint necklace {sign up here}, Renato Angi bag via TJ Maxx, David Yurman bracelet, John Hardy bracelet, a_line watch {here}, CC Skye x Jewelmint bracelet {shop CC Skye bracelets here}, Ray Ban aviators {here}, DV Dolce Vita flats, Sephora by OPI nail polish in "Can U Keep A Secret?"

No comments:

Post a Comment