Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Finds

When it comes to fall fashion, I feel that most people think of dark colors and lots of black leather. Although I love those things, I think it is also fun to try something unexpected like pastels and florals. Below are a few items that I would love to rock this fall:


Fall Finds


1. Chloe shoulder bag via Barney's {here}
2. Haute Hippie skirt via Far Fetch {here}
3. Ray-Ban cat eye sunglasses via Saks {here}
4. Smashbox 'Full Exposure' eye shadow palette via Nordstrom {here}
5. Tory Burch boots via Shopbop {here}

2 comments:

  1. those boots are fabulous!!!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love the sunglasses!
    It would be great if we could follow each other :)

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete