Tuesday, September 16, 2014

White After Labor Day

I don't really believe in following rules in fashion, especially the "no white after Labor Day" rule. White can be worn year-round, depending on the material and how it's styled. Below is how I would wear a white/cream colored dress this fall: mixed with neutrals and a bright nail!

White After Labor Day

Burberry rain boots via Saks {here}
Loeffler Randall bag {here}
By Malene Birger dress via My Theresa {here}
Brunello Cucinelli scarf via Marissa Collections {here}
NARS nail polish in "No Limits" via Beauty.com {here}

2 comments:

  1. Great selection! Love the bag

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be loving the white! I am inspired to try it myself as I don't really wear a lot of white. Great collection of items, love the colour of the nail polish! xo

    www.chasing-peonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete