Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bathing Suit Season

I, like most women, despise the phrase "bathing suit season" because it often brings about serious anxiety; after hibernating during the winter months with lots of wine and carbohydrates, the last thing I want to think about doing is getting in a bathing suit. I've kicked up my workouts recently, and as a result I've been thinking about buying a new bathing suit {cannot remember that last time I bought one!}. Below are a few current favorites, I think I'm leaning towards a blue one...

Bathing Suit Season

1. Solid and Striped + Poppy Delevingne bathing suit via Net-A-Porter {here}
2. Eres one-piece bathing suit via Net-A-Porter {here}
3. H&M bathing suit {here}
4. Tory Burch bathing suit via Net-A-Porter {here}
5. J.Crew bathing suit {here}
6. J.Crew bathing suit {here}
7. Marysia bathing suit via Net-A-Porter {here}
8. Mara Hoffman bathing suit via Net-A-Porter {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment