Monday, March 16, 2015

Classic Casual

I wasn't really in the market for a blazer, but I recently bought a new one at Banana Republic that was on major sale and I am SO glad that I did. I absolutely love it and plan on wearing it all through spring. It adds something tailored and classic to any ordinary outfit, and it could really go with anything. I want to recreate this casual outfit below:


Classic Casual

J.Crew blazer {here}
Helmut Lang blouse via Coggles {here}
7 For All Mankind jeans via My Theresa {here}
David Yurman earrings via Saks Fifth Avenue {here}
Essie's "Tuck It In My Tux" nail polish via Beauty.com {here}
Vince flats via Shopbop {here}
Hourglass nude lipstick in "No. 2" via Violet Grey {here}
Meli Melo bag {here}
Tory Burch watch via Nordstrom {here}

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! classic casuals are a must in every closet.

    http://www.rachledinh.com

    ReplyDelete