Monday, August 24, 2015

Romper Love

I love rompers and jumpsuits, and all of the different ways they can be styled. I know they are more popular in the summer, but I love the idea of wearing a great romper {like below} in the fall paired with a great blazer or leather jacket. I think I might grab a couple on sale for the end of summer, and then incorporate them into my fall wardrobe...starting with this one!

Romper Love


Monique Péan necklace via Barney's {here}
Ten Over Ten nail polish in "O29 Grand" {here}
Club Monaco clutch {here}
bareMinerals eyeshadow in "Queen Tiffany" via Sephora {here}
Illesteva sunglasses via Barney's {here}
Topshop romper {here}
Tory Burch sandals {here}

5 comments:

  1. I too have a slight obsession with rompers! They are so easy to wear and look great on everyone. What is not to like.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai.. nice to meet u,
    i love your blog.. done follow no. 26
    will u follow me back dear..? =)


    here my url blog :
    http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination! I can see it all together well :)

    Emily
    www.threadsandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning in this effortlessly feminine outfit! Love the styling here!
    It’s so classic and chic!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete