Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Wedding Planning: The Dress Search

I actually first knew what dress I wanted back in December; I saw a picture of it on Pinterest, and thought, "that's the one." Of course, I had to try it on before I knew it would be my dress, but needless to say, when I did try it on the search was over. That being said, I wanted to know for sure by trying on all different types of wedding dresses. One dress/brand that almost made me reconsider "my dress", was one by designer Sarah Janks {check out here}. While trying on dresses, the woman helping us suggest a Sarah Janks dress with two layers, an ivory slip with a vintage-tinted lace overlay. I was skeptical at first, but it was absolutely beautiful - I almost chose it! Below are some favorites by Sarah Janks, who I would highly recommend:







1 comment:

  1. The hunt for the perfect dress is always a difficult one. I love the second dress. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete