Monday, December 19, 2016

Holiday Glam

I love getting dressed up for the holidays! Although I normally wear a dress or skirt, this year for Christmas I decided to go for a fun top and slim-fitting black pants. I also love the idea of wearing non-traditional colors/accessories for the holidays, and some fun jewelry in pastel/blush shades is the perfect way to do it in my opinion {those earrings are amazing!}. Here is my take on holiday glam this year:


Holiday Glam

Smashbox eye shadow trio in "Screen Shot" via Sephora {here}
Johanna Ortiz one-shoulder ruffle shirt via Net-A-Porter {here}
Lulu Frost x Brides bracelet {here}
BaubleBar earrings {here}
Formula X nail polish in "Revved Up" via Sephora {here}
MSGM slim fit crepe trousers via Matchesfashion.com {here}
Christian Louboutin heels via Nordstrom {here}
Lipstick Queen's "Jean Queen" via Net-A-Porter {here}

1 comment: